Collections of most recent papers by Prof. Dr. rer. nat. habil. Bernhard
Chair Information Systems Engineering
I have had the goal to reach the big THREE until my 60th birthday:
(3, 30, 300)
(3 (habilitations; full profs among my studient; books as monographs; co-founder of a conference series; developer of new study programs),
30 (PhD students; editorials; projects; PC co-chair at international conferences; new courses and modules),
300 (diploma- or master- or bachelor theses; per reviewed papers; talks at colloquia, conference or keynotes; member in international program committees; credit equivalent of courses I developed)).
I reached the big THREE long before the deadline.
I am optimistic to reach the big FOUR until my retirement.
Collections of some recent papers:
- Codesign of structuring, functionality, interactivity and distribution
Preprint BTU Cottbus, Computer Science Institute, I-15-2003
- Model engineering, model suites, collaborations of models, , multimodelling, model-based design, UML model suites, model transformation, model ontologies (1.4MB)
- Contributions to database theory
- The Kiel approach to content management based on media types, concepts, topics, memes and information
- Web information systems, their development, specification, technology, Web 1.0, Web 2.0, Web 3.0
- The Cottbus/Kiel approach to collaboration management based on the 3C approach:
Collaboration = communication + coordination + cooperation
- Business process modelling notation, workflow modelling, functionality of systems
- Models, To Model, and Modelling - Towards a Theory of Conceptual Models and Modelling - Towards a Notion of the Model
see my research site on RADD,
Foundations of object-orientation and other research.
Many research papers have been developed in collaboration with colleagues. An incomplete list of my more than 100 co-authors you will find clicking on the
list of my partners .
The collection of talks I have been giving recently can be accessed at the
web page .
Return to the home page of B. Thalheim,
to the pages on teaching or on